Oh man I just realized arcadia is next weekend! Arcadia is the championships of band and color guard. It’s a double day of parade and filed show. The parade is at arcadia high school and the field show is at citrus college. We have one parade every single year. It’s a really big deal. Mr. Gray is going to have us working off our butts this week. I’m super nervous! This competition has over 20 bands from California. The competition is tough but I hope we win! It’s our last competition till we go to fiesta bowl. Fiesta bowl is in Arizona it’s just like the rose bowl. This is the second time we got invited to this event its once a year. I’m excited for that that, we leave the day after Christmas and come back a week later! Plus we get charter busses it’s going to be a long comfy ride! Ima love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment